Asti Automation actively engages in collaborations aimed at both applied/industrial and fundamental research. These include, but are not limited to, national R&D programmes, institutional development and economic competitivity through european funds and other european (EUREKA, H2020) or international level projects.
Leveraging its team of experts as well as a strong network of collaborators, our company provides applied research and proof of concept software implementation services for automation and industrial informatics projects.
These cover several areas:
- Embedded sensing and wireless sensor networks;
- Information processing algorithms: centralized and distributed;
- Applied statistics and advanced analytics for large datasets;
- Smart Buildings and Smart City;
- Cyberphysical systems (CPS) arhitectures and automation/IT convergence.
Recent projects have included:
- Development, implementation and validation of wireless indoor localization algorithms;
- State-of-the-art on data mining and machine learning methods for cultural heritage analytics;
- Research on predictive modeling and classification for reliability engineering;
- Data Science for Business and Data Insights – Models, Techniques and Tools, training courses.
Technologies: Matlab/Julia, R, RapidMiner, SAS, C/C++, Python (SciPy + NumPy), LabVIEW, Business Intelligence: QlikView, Tableau.
In the past, we have successfully carried out projects with various partners such as technical universities, national R&D institutes, professional associations, government bodies and other companies. If you believe that there are some opportunities for meaningful collaboration, within our technical competence area, just let us know!
- Advanced process control system for intelligent specialization in the energy field – ASID, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, PN-III-P2-2.1-BG-2016-0234, October 2016 – March 2018
- PROSIM Cyber-Physical Platform for Application Development and Training in the Process Industries (PRO-CPS), HUBCAP Call #2 Experiment, H2020 Digital Innovation HUBs and Collaborative Platform for Cyberphysical Systems IA No. 872698, Subgrant no. HUBCAP-OC2.1- 2020/1499086. Beneficiaries: Asti Automation and Energeia Technologies